- Organisation: Bill Quay Community Farm Association
- Salary: £17,000 pro-rata
- Salary info: 20 hpw. Contract: Term Negotiable
- Job Type: Part time
- Closing date: 14 September 2014
- Location: Gateshead
The Administration and Finance Officer position is a role that has been developed to help support a growing staff team at Bill Quay Community Farm. It’s a very exciting period of growth for the organisation and the successful candidate will be instrumental in allowing the organisation to achieve its strategic aims by helping the community it serves.
The successful candidate will be a flexible team-player who will have excellent organisational and administrative skills including data management and devising and implementing reporting systems. They will have extensive experience of developing and/or using financial systems and processes, including book keeping, record keeping and payroll systems
The main purpose of the job is:
– To provide administrative and clerical support to BQCFA’s Staff Team
– To assume responsibility for the financial administration of Bill Quay Community Farm Association (BQCFA)
– To support the effective and timely delivery of information, monitoring and reporting for BQCFA
For information about our organisation visit: www.billquayfarm.org.uk The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 14th September 2014
Bill Quay Community Farm is an urban working farm and visitor attraction on the outskirts of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear. The farm operates under the stewardship of Bill Quay Community Farm Association, a charity which was awarded the farms lease from Gateshead Council in July 2013. Our charitable objects centre around the provision of educational and wellbeing activities to the local and regional community.
Closing Date: 14th September 2014, 23:00
To request an application pack for the above position please email firstname.lastname@example.org. When asked where you heard about the job, please mention goodmoves.org.uk.
- Contact Details: Craig Bankhead, Bill Quay Community Farm Association
- Address: Hainingwood Terrace
Tyne and Wear