- Organisation: Foster Care Solutions
- Salary: £14,983 – £18,456
- Salary info: 40 hpw, 20 days holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays. Scale: £14,983.57 to £18,456.10
- Benefits: Paid lunch break, 5% pension contribution and £5,000 interest free car loan after successful completion of probationary period
- Job Type: Full time
- Closing date: 14 February 2014
- Location: Chester le Street Durham
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative services to support the social work team and Registered Manager. Experience of working with databases is essential and you will need to be a quick learner.
Foster Care Solutions is part of the wider Futures for Children group of companies, an Independent Fostering Agency which is growing by bringing together other Independent Fostering Agencies. We provide a flexible, caring and imaginative foster care service and an opportunity for all our children and young people to become valued members of society. Please visit our website www.fostercaresolutions.co.uk for further information about the company and to download documentation related to the post including application form.
Please visit www.fostercaresolutions.co.uk to view further information about the position and to download application, consent and EO monitoring forms to apply.
All CVs must be accompanied by a completed application setting out employment history and reasons for gaps.
The successful applicant will be subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service, Ofsted and Local Authority checks.~
The Futures for Children group of companies are Equal Opportunities employers.