- Organisation: Shelter
- Salary: £17,688
- Salary info: Excellent benefits. Closing date: 29th April 2014 (at midnight)
- Job Type: Full time
- Closing date: 29 April 2014
- Location: Birmingham
We’re looking for a proactive and adaptable Administrator to provide comprehensive administrative support to our busy team in Birmingham.
Shelter Birmingham runs an integrated advice and support service to help people struggling with bad housing and homelessness.
Benefits include 30 days annual leave, the possibility of flexible working and significant opportunities for learning and development.
Your key responsibilities:
• Providing efficient administrative support
• Booking appointments, travel and accommodation
• Meeting and greeting visitors and clients and answering telephone and internal queries
• Maintaining files and entering data
• Photocopying and scanning documents
And what you’ll need:
• Experience in office administration
• A customer facing background
• MS Office and typing skills
• The ability to manage your own time and workload.
For further information about the role, the benefits of working for Shelter and to apply please visit our website.
At Shelter, we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation. We are facing diverse problems, so need diverse people to tackle them.
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness – and we campaign to prevent it in the first place.
We’re here so no-one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.
Shelter is a charity that works to alleviate the distress caused by homelessness and bad housing.
For further information and to apply click here