The deadline for the SE100 Awards 2015 is fast approaching! Profiles must be completed by midday 24 August 2015 for social enterprises to qualify for the awards.
The awards are open to all social ventures that have entered or updated their financial information on the SE100 platform. Members are automatically entered in to the awards with a chance to win a share of over £32, 000 in prize funds. Click here for further details on how to take part, and to download nomination forms for our Resilience and Storyteller Awards (see attached as well).
Why should social enterprises take part?
Social businesses, enterprising charities, co-ops, housing associations and community interest companies can use the SE100 to..
- Benchmark themselves against other organisations in their region, sector or internationally
- Contribute to a greater understanding of the growth and impact of the social economy
- Get invitations to free ‘SE100 Insight Events’, a annual conference held for leaders of social enterprises on the SE100 Index
- A 50% discount on tickets to the UK’s leading social enterprise conference, Critical Mass(19-20 Oct)
- … and of course, compete for the chance to win a share of £32,500!
(The NatWest SE100 Index is a listing of social ventures, ranked and scored according to their growth and social impact, designed to allow social ventures to benchmark their organisation against others in their sector or region, as well as helping commissioners and policymakers as they seek to build knowledge and understanding of the landscape of the social economy in the UK. For enterprising charities, CICs, social enterprises, co-ops, housing associations, and other organisations taking enterprising approaches to social change, the NatWest SE100 represents a significant opportunity to showcase their individual success and to help quantify and demonstrate the strength of the social venture sector.)