Social enterprise is a new model of business that combines the best of business with clear and purposeful social aims. This two-day programme will begin by exploring the dynamic model of social enterprise. You will also develop an understanding of your individual leadership and entrepreneurship qualities. Enterprising Leadership is an opportunity to discover your potential to develop more enterprising ways of engaging our community.
ON THIS PROGRAMME YOU WILL:
- Meet like-minded people interested in making their communities more sustainable
- Deepen your understanding of key concepts involved in social enterprise
- Take part in lively discussions about what social enterprise means to you
- Understand what is meant by leadership and the key responsibilities of a leader
- Start to see yourself as a leader with a clearer understanding of your strengths and areas of development
- Engage with 2-3 leadership theories and apply them to your situation
- Create an action plan to apply what you learn.
This programme is aimed towards individuals aspiring to move into leaderhsip positions in the third sector, whether in a voluntary or paid role.
Duration: 2 days
Date: 28 & 29 January 2015
Time: 9.30am – 4pm
Location: Newcastle upon-Tyne
For more information, please contact: Marie Duguid – Business Development Officer: 0131 243 2697 | email@example.com