Organisation: Co-wheels Car Club
Salary: £25,000 (pro rata 2 days a week)
Primary sector: Sustainable Transport
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Hours: Part Time
Closing Date: Wed 19th June 2013 – 5pm
Co-wheels Car Club is a leading national car club operator based in the North East that offers a ‘pay as you go’ car hire alternative to car ownership. The organisation currently has over 35 car club operations across towns and cities in the UK.
The Development Coordinator will be responsible for raising the awareness, sales generation and overseeing the development of the car club operation principally in Newcastle upon Tyne, but also covering other locations in the North East. This will include sales, marketing, PR, liaising with partner organisation and planning for growth and development of the car club.
Co-wheels is an innovative ‘Social Enterprise’ and we have strong environmental and social principals and motivations.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
1. Promotion of the car club concept to the business community to increase members.
2. Promotion, sales leads / generation and awareness raising of the car club concept to residents and the public to grow membership.
3. Liaise with key partners including local authorities and local business networks in order to maximise the potential of the car club.
4. Attend relevant events and meetings in order to raise the profile of the car club.
5. Act as the point of contact for local members (corporate and residential) in order to maximise their involvement in car club development.
6. To link into other sustainable transport activity that enhances and/or raises the awareness of the car club.
7. Oversee the maintenance, cleaning and checking of the vehicles locally.
8. Other duties commensurate with the role which enhance the car club operation and development
For an application form please contact us. Closing Date: Wed 19th June 2013 – 5pm
We cannot just accept CVs – application forms only. Thanks and Good luck!