Effective leadership is central to the growth and sustainability of a third sector organisation. This programme will allow you to invest time on identifying and developing your leadership strengths as you take forward your organisation. It will give you the support and space to apply and reflect on the impact of your learning towards the development of your team, project and organisation.
ON THIS PROGRAMME YOU WILL:
- Make the connection between leadership theory and the role of a leader
- Use practical learning tools to reflect on your role, your key strengths and your areas for development
- Develop a keen awareness of various leadership topics including motivation, setting and communicating direction, emotional intelligence
- Build on your confidence as a leader
- Learn to use participatory techniques to improve engagement in the groups you are working in
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
This leadership programme is aimed at individuals working in the third sector who would like to reflect upon and grow their skills as an effective, progressive and self-aware leader, as well as develop the skills of their team.
This programme leads to an ILM Award in Leadership. The ILM is a professional body with a worldwide network of over 2,000 accredited centres providing flexible and practical management development programmes which are quality assured to ILM’s standards.
The Social Enterprise Academy is an ILM approved centre.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Marie Duguid on 0131 243 2697 / 07584 689694 or email@example.com