- Organisation: Shelter
- Salary: £17,688 pro-rata
- Salary info: 21 hours per week
- Job Type: Part time
- Closing date: 5 March 2014
- Location: Liverpool
We’re looking for a well organised Legal Typist to provide full legal administrative support to our legal team in Liverpool.
Shelter Liverpool provides complex advice, advocacy and representation to some of the most vulnerable families in Liverpool and works closely with the prisons service at Shelter.
Benefits include 30 days annual leave, flexible working and significant opportunities for learning and development.
Your key responsibilities:
• Provide fast accurate audio typing
• Take responsibility for client file maintenance and diary management
• Process key legal paperwork ensuring its completed accurately and on time
• Photocopying, filing and preparation of court papers.
And what you’ll need:
• Demonstrable administrative or secretarial experience
• Audio and copy typing skills
• Advanced knowledge and experience of MS Office
• The ability to manage your time and workload effectively.
At Shelter, we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation. We are facing diverse problems, so need diverse people to tackle them.
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness – and we campaign to prevent it in the first place.
We’re here so no-one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.
Shelter is a charity that works to alleviate the distress caused by homelessness and bad housing.
For further information and to apply click here.