- Organisation: Hemlington Detached Youth Work Project (Linx)
- Salary: £21,067
- Salary info: 37 hours per week
- Job Type: Full time
- Closing date: 26 September 2014
- Location: Hemlington, Middlesbrough
Applicants should have:
A Youth Work or relevant qualification.
3 years minimum working with young people.
Proven ability to deliver services with young people.
An understanding and experience of working with NEET young people.
A serious commitment and experience in enabling and empowering young people to achieve.
Entrepreneurial skills to develop social enterprises as potential businesses for employing young people.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 26th September 2014.
Linx is a not-for-profit organisation established in 1993 and based in Hemlington, Middlesbrough. We are dedicated to working with young people in Hemlington and the surrounding areas of South Middlesbrough.
We offer a variety of packages for young people including:
- Detached Youth Work Street Sessions in Hemlington and South Middlesbrough
- NEET Project (Not in education, employment or training)
- Sexual Health and Relationships Project
- Young People’s Sexual Health Clinic @ Viewley Centre Doctors Surgery
- Drugs and Alcohol Project
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Programme
- Boys and Young Mens Project
- Healthy Young Mums Project
- Junior Youth Clubs
- ‘You’re Welcome’ – Young Inspectors of Health Services
- Fun interactive activities and courses (contact for more details)
For an Application Form and further details on the above post, please contact Gavin Munkley/Garry Robinson on 01642 591955, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our website http://hemlingtonlinx.org/jobs.html
Please read the application guidance before submitting you application form.
Note: If you submit by email and do not receive a read receipt within 48 hours please ring 01642 591955.