- Organisation: Newcastle United Foundation
- Salary info: Dependent on experience. 37 hours per week. Permanent
- Job Type: Full time
- Closing date: 20 June 2014
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
The position is a new post, integral to strategic and business planning and also at the forefront of operations, ensuring all projects are high performing and meet all areas of compliance.
The Programme Manager will provide effective leadership for all externally funded programmes delivering results and quality, demonstrating excellent project and people management skills.
Newcastle United Foundation is an independent and registered charity supported by Newcastle United Football Club.
Closing Date: 20th June 2014, 12:00
To request an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0191 201 8451
- Contact Details: Victoria Bradley,
Newcastle United Foundation
- Address: St James’ Park
Newcastle upon Tyne