SEMINAR: Permaculture Enterprise Durham
5th October 2016 09:30 to 16:30
An exploration of how permaculture principles and ethics have enabled Abundant Earth to develop a sustainable and enterprising site.
Join this seminar session at Alington House to look at the theory of how permaculture and enterprise can work together. It will transfer to Abundant Earth in the afternoon to take a closer look at how this all works in practice.
During the day, the seminar will cover:
* How Abundant Earth have used permaculture principles and ethics to develop enterprising ideas
* An opportunity to look at all the ways in which Abundant Earth bring income into their project
* A free networking lunch, provided by Abundant Earth, on their site at Broompark
* A comprehensive tour of the site
* An opportunity to speak to staff at Abundant Earth about what they do, and how they do it.
Please note, information regarding the best place to travel to and from both locations will be sent out when delegates have completed the registration form.
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.