- Organisation: Shelter
- Salary: £17,688
- Salary info: Plus excellent benefits.
- Job Type: Full time
- Closing date: 27 April 2014
- Location: Sheffield
We’re looking for a proactive and adaptable Service Administrator to provide comprehensive administrative support to our busy team in Sheffield.
Shelter Sheffield delivers housing support services that help households to resettle and prevent future homelessness through providing high quality housing advice, support and practical assistance. We also work closely with a wealth of other agencies and workers, including homeless accommodation providers, the Housing Department and landlords, education providers, DWP, social care, health visitors and mental health services. Our aim is to empower clients to make decisions and take action for themselves by providing them with legal advice, referrals, signposting, advocacy and practical support.
Benefits include 30 days annual leave, the possibility of flexible working and significant opportunities for learning and development.
Your key responsibilities:
• Providing efficient administrative support
• Booking appointments, travel and accommodation
• Meeting and greeting visitors and clients and answering telephone and internal queries
• Maintaining files and petty cash
• Analysing data and producing reports
And what you’ll need:
• Experience in office administration
• A customer facing background
• MS Office and typing skills
• The ability to manage your own time and workload
For further information about the role, the benefits of working for Shelter and to apply please visit our website.
At Shelter, we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation. We are facing diverse problems, so need diverse people to tackle them.
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness – and we campaign to prevent it in the first place.
We’re here so no-one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.
Shelter is a charity that works to alleviate the distress caused by homelessness and bad housing.
For further information and to apply click here