- Organisation: NatCen Social Research
- Salary: TBC pro-rata
- Salary info: averaging £8.60 up to £12.00 per hour depending on location
- Job type: Survey Interviewer (North East England)
- Status: Part time
- Closing date: 10/11/2014
- Reference number: Oct14SGM
- Location: Nationwide
- Website: http://www.natcen.ac.uk
Would you like to make a difference to society and earn money at the same time?
As a freelance interviewer with NatCen you’ll get paid to meet people in your community and carry out important surveys that contribute to social policy in Britain.
Our research has led to millions of people aged 65 and over benefiting from the Winter Fuel Allowance, informed the Government’s decision to make 15 hours of free child care available for all three and four-year-olds and led to doctors being more vigilant for the warning signs of kidney disease amongst older people.
There’s no selling involved and you’ll be well looked after with a competitive rate of pay, training and travel expenses.
We normally allocate work three months in advance, so you’ll be able to fit your work in around other commitments.
What will you need?
- Access to Broadband
- At least 20 hours of availability each week to include weekdays/evenings and weekends
- A full UK driving licence and access to a car
- Good computer skills
ScotCen is a not-for-profit organisation that carries out independent social research on behalf of the Government and third sector.
If you are interested in applying please visit
Please quote code Oct14SGM when applying.